These terms and conditions will be updated from time to time. To ensue you are reading the most uptoday version - please refresh this page>
Please note that our premises are not open to the public and therefore we are unable to process any orders or returns on site.
Unit 7, Gabalfa Workshops
Excelsior Industrial Estate
Western Avenue CF14 3AY
Graham Sweet Studios is a trading name of Graham Sweet.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Only Trade customers may purchace from this website.
- Only persons aged 18 and over may order from this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Un-authorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Please see our privacy notice here, which forms part of the terms and conditions of using our site.
Our standard terms are full payment up front, prior to comencemtn of work on any orders. Where special arrangments have been made for full or part payment on account, payment must be received by us on the agreed dates. Failure to pay on the agreed dates will result in a £20 per month admin fee, pluss 15% apr.
- Dispatch times will vary from product to product. Where multiple items are ordered, the longest dispatch time will apply to all items unless prearranged. Below is a guide to dispatch times. Please note that these are not set in stone, if your order is very urgent - or an exact delivery day is critical, please call the studio or click on live support to double check prior to ordering - We can normally squeeze urgent orders through, so let us know the date you need items for when ordering :)
- Polystyrene balls - over 290 mm diameter - often available for same day dispatch ( if ordered before noon ), sometime a lead time of 2 to 3 days depending on stock
- Polystyrene balls - up to 290 mm diameter - normally available for same day dispatch ( if ordered before noon )
- Plain white snowflakes / stars / reindeer - up to 877 mm diameter - normally dispatched in 1 to 2 working days.
- Plain white snowflakes / stars / reindeer - over 877 mm diameter - normally dispatched in 1 to 3 days
- Glittered Snowflakes / stars / reindeer - normally dispatched in 2 to 4 working days.
- Glittered balls / baubles up to 390 mm diameter - normally dispatched in 2 to 3 working days.
- Glittered balls / baubles over 390 mm diameter - normally dispatched in 3 to 5 working days.
- Snowmen, penguins and other 3d Christmas props - normally dispatched in 5 to 6 working days.
- Clear plastic balls -Normally available for same day dispatch.
- Other clear plastic shapes, including santas, stars, boxes etc.. - Lead time TBC.. Please call prior to ordering.
- In the unlightly event that we are unable to meet the above lead times, we will contact you to let you know the soonest we can dispatch.
- If this is not acceptable, then we can issue a full refund and cancel the order.
In normal circumstances, all the couriers we use deliver when expected, however, please note that we can not guarantee delivery times, only to dispatch on time with the chosen delivery method.
The closest to guaranteeing a delivery time is with a dedicated door to door service which is charged by the mile. Any delivery method may be subject to weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances.
- If you order is for a very urgent, or time sensitive event for example, we would always reccomend a dedicated delivery.
When you check out you will be presented with a range of delivery options - depending on the size of the items you have ordered.
The following shipping times are in addition to the dispatch times quoted above.
- Standard Courier - Normally TNT - Next working day.
- Standard Courier Large - Parcelforce - 2 working days.
- Pallet delivery - Next working day.
- Door to door delivery - Priced by the mile - please call for more info.
Please note that pallet deliverys are "Kerb-side" which means that the driver is not obliged to bring the palelt into the building. They will normally bring it in if you have a large roller door for example, but they will not unpack a pallet and carry it in, and certainly not upstairs.
We must be contacted prior to the return of any goods regardless of circumstances If a product is defective we need to know within 3 days of receipt. We will replace any items that were delivered damaged free of charge.
We are TRADE ONLY - Our products are made to order, so we can not accept any returns unless the items are faulty, or not as described.
Canceling a paid order.
If you need to cancel an order, please phone the studio ASAP. If you have ordered out of normal working hours, please email the studio straight away. A cancelation charge may apply.
Most of our products are manufactured to order - this includes some of the larger balls and eggs, snowflakes, letters, and more. Work may begin on your order soon after it is placed.
Once you order has been started, we are unable to cancel it and offer a full refund. Depending on how much work had be done to your job, we may be able to offer a part refund.
This page was last updated on 09/02/2020
We are currently working hard to produce all orders ahead of schedule where possible.
We have good stocks ( which were built up in preparation for a no-deal Brexit ) and are as prepared as we can be
for what comes. However - there may well be situations in the coming weeks that are out of our control: for example restrictions moving around the UK, Couriers not operating, not being able to work under government advice etc...
If we are unable to deliver ( or complete a job ) in these circumstances, we can either deliver the job at a later date, or cancel the job - charging for the percentage of work complete,the materials used , and refunding the balance.
By placing an order at this time, you are accepting that we cannot be held in any way responsible for non-delivery as a result of any restrictions resulting from coronavirus.